Blog Archive

Monday, April 29, 2013


21 DAYS, 6 POUNDS, & 2 INCHES LATER...

I'm still on track!!!  Although I can't really see the difference yet, I am noticing more energy and less strain on my knees.  And guess what!?!  I was able to get my wedding ring back on my finger again!!!  Its still a little too tight to wear all the time, but at least I am able to get it back on my fat finger.  Haha!

So here's what I'm currently doing:
1.  I'm still doing Young Living's Slique Program.  (If you missed that, please see my last post here.)
2.  I'm still taking my full capsule of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil every morning.
3.  I've been trying to eat clean foods and limit carb intake after lunch.  LOTS of veggies (mostly from Full Circle - be sure to enter Anora Densmore as your referral and you'll receive 40% off your first delivery), some meats & dairy, and little carbs.  I do have a cheat night every weekend when we have family night when we usually eat pizza, sometimes wings, soda, and homemade ice cream.  I try not to over-do it too much, though.  
4.  I'm still wearing my step counter every day.  It has really helped to make sure, especially as a homeschool mom, that I'm not sitting too long each day.
...and finally...
5.  I've been trying to walk at least 1.5 miles at least 4 times per week.  That's it; no gym, no lifting, no running; just walking around the neighborhood while my kids bike for at least 1.5 miles.

Tomorrow I'll start posting about some of my personal Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil testimonies.


No comments:

Post a Comment