Blog Archive

Monday, April 15, 2013

WOW!  What a Busy Week!
Last week was a busy week.  I did a lemon detox for the first week and lost a couple pounds.  Last Wednesday I started Young Living's Slique program.  I'm trying to not weigh myself everyday, but I will try to post each Wednesday how things are going.  I am also wearing a step counter to make sure I am not sitting at the computer researching or in the car playing kiddy chauffeur too long each day.  I'll post on Wednesday how things have gone for the first week.

I did have a couple disappointments last week on the business side of things, but it had absolutely nothing to do with any problems with Young Living.  I simply got my hopes up too high on a couple occasions and forgot that I am not truly in charge.  I do believe that God wants me to teach and distribute Young Living products as a business and as a testimony, and I simply have to remember that he has the details worked out already and I am NOT in charge!

This evening I am teaching my first intro to essential oils class.  I will post the presentation tomorrow if I can figure out how (again, still learning the whole blogging thing).  

I am really excited to start teaching classes and spread the word about God's great healing power.  Until then, here's a little about me from tonight's presentation intro...


No comments:

Post a Comment